At MyGeorgianSouthern University Since 1906, the university’s hallmark has been a culture of engagement that combines theory and practice, expanding the learning environment beyond the classroom and encouraging student growth and fulfillment in life.
The MyGeorgianSouthern University core mission is the faculty’s commitment to teaching excellence and the development of a fertile learning environment, exemplified by the free exchange of ideas, high academic expectations, and individual responsibility for academic success.
MyGeorgianSouthern Faculty, staff, and students are committed to core values expressed through integrity, citizenship, kindness, collaboration, and a commitment to lifelong learning, well-being, and social responsibility. So You have to join them.
What Are The Registration Steps For New Users?
The University of Georgia Southern is the largest and most comprehensive research institution in Southern Georgia. It is accredited by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching as a doctoral/research institution.
Registering on this portal, you will not be able to access your account
Students: After registering with SOAR, you will receive instructions on writing with MyGeorgiaSouthern. Doctoral students do not need to be in a SOAR session to access their MyGeorgiaSouthern account.
Faculty and Staff: Your MyGeorgiaSouthern account will be available three business days after your successful background investigation.
Active Student: Your active student account can be accessed in Human Resources after completing the OneUSG hiring process.
Here are the steps to follow For Registeration
- Visit www.mygeorgiansouthern.edu
- Or open the portal by clicking on the “My Gs” option at the top of the website.
- You have entered the mygeorgiansouthern login portal.
- Then click on the “First User” option.
- The information you need is your full name, date of birth, social security number (SSN), or Eagle ID last four digits (if you don’t have an Eagle ID, click “Find your Eagle ID”).
- After filling in all the data, click on “Retrieve User Information.”
You can now access all student features, benefits, and information. You can also discover university news about the university.
How Do I Login To My Georgian Southern Portal?
Moreover, your family members can also register as students if you want to study at the university. If you can participate, follow the steps below. You have two options to register:
- First, visit at MyGeorgianSouthern.edu
- Then click on “Connection.”
- By entering the details like a username, password, and email address, Georgia Southern will automatically add MyGeorgiaSouthern Portal
- Then click on the “Connection” button. To access this portal.
Login Steps Of family account portal.
- Visit at www.mygeorgiansouthern.edu
- And click “Create a family account.”
- After that, enter personal information such as an email address and password.
- Click the “Login” button, and you will see student application, student information, fee payment, application details, university news, and all sorts of helpful information for students and parents.